Lámh Module One
Module One is for those who:
- Require an introduction to Lámh
- Have started to work in an environment where Lámh is used- clinical & Educational staff – Teachers, SNA’s, Preschool/Creche workers & others
- Have specific contact periods with Lámh users
- Are unsure if they will require 500 signs
Aims & Objectives
- Use the signs from the Module One Book
- Use Lámh as an effective communication tool
- Contribute to assessment or decision making around Lámh
- Partiicipate effectively in a LAMH environment
- Is Accredited by Lámh
- Can be taken as a stand-alone course
- On completion, offers access to online digital resources
- Is designed for those working in an environment where Lámh is used
What will it cover?
- Module One Signs
- Lámh – brief history and development
- Signing environment
Please visit www.lamh.org
What do costs include?
Course Booklet, refreshments, Lámh Certificate and online registration
Cancellations must be made up to two weeks prior to the course and are subject to a cancellation fee of €30. No refunds are made after this date.
Lámh – Module 1 – Wednesday 30th January 2019 *** NOW FULL ***
The Aims & Objectives of Lámh Module One is
Use the signs from the Module One Book;Use Lámh as an effective communication tool; Contribute to assessment or decision making around Lámh; Participate effectively in a LÁMH environment.
Out of stock